Hello, Hallo, Aloha, Hei, and so on

 Hellooha!


It's been a while since I posted anything on my Blog. Been training my team and my trainees, been helping people, been playing, been writing, been scooting, been loving, and been loved. Also, people have died and have been buried. You know, the usual. The Life that happens. But sometimes You just have to take some time to live it fully.


This Saturday we shall have our own small Halloween party in Bar & Cafe LateGame. I donät know, do I have the energy to dress up, but luckily I am preeeetty colorful, just as it is. But well,now You know folks, that I am not dead and gone. Still alive.

Wishing You Great Halloween time and Happy Holidays!

Kommentit

Suosituimmat tekstit viimeisen kuukauden ajalta

Hilipatihippaa!

Tilasin Maitoa, Magiaa, Kokista...

Tracon Hitpoint Afterparty

Blood Butcher with an Axe the Game

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - Definitive Edition peli on meleko pölöjää pelattavvoo

Myllyranta Rockista nauttimassa Lempäälässä

More about my work process in Pocket Quest 2024 jam

MuseoConissa Vapriikissa kävijänä ja kokijana

Yli vuoden verran bloggausta ja joku jopa löysikin blogini!

Kirjallisia inspiraatioita pelisuunnitteluun