Pad a pim..

 Pad a boom... 


As you can see from the pictures, the winter is turning slowly but surely towards the spring time. Oh, the spring time. The flowers in bloom and hearts ticking like time-machine-bombs. And yet, here we are slipping and sliding on ice, marching through snow, suffering from the dark and the coldness that surrounds us. 


Still, I am pretty sure and adamant that the spring is lurking there somewhere. In the shadows. Waiting for the right time. To jump out from the hide and strike us with the heat, bright light and things like that. Yeah! Woohoo!


As You might have noticed, I joined the ranks of the Pocket Quest 2024 game design jammers. The theme is "Heists!" this year. I've been working on other things and suddenly it struck me that the deadline ain't the 29th of March. It is actually the 25th. Just when I realized that, I happened to remember that the Tampere Kuplii comic/cartoons festival is held this weekend.


 So, basically, I shall be working on the game on the weekend and also doing some PR & selling work on the aforementioned festival. And of course, there's also some social gatherings on the very same weekend. Once again, I'll be a buzzing busy bee. Buzz buzz buzzing like a Fuzz Box. At least, there shall probably be no dull moments on the weekend.


As You can see from the pics, I've been helping to pack, to carry, to load, to unpack, etc. some packages, helping on moving stuff from one place to another, cleaning storage spaces and such. Helping my community and giving so much very needed help to my friends and the chosen family, is a very important thing for me.


Roadie stuff and moving loads can be frustrating, stressful and dull at moments, but there are also wonderful funny moments, too. At least, when you're surrounded by nice loving people. You know who you are, so thumbs to you all.


While taking short moments to rest, we have goofed around with my roadie crew. Some of the end-results can be seen on this blog text. I really dig these pics. While going through the pics I've taken, I realized there's something cool hidden on the pics. And I understood that, instead of weird cartoon kind of pictures, I can use these pics as my art on the Heist Ahoy! RPG for the Pocket Quest Jam. 


Most of these pics are quick snaps on the moment, taken juts for giggles and laughter. But I really do think that these are really fitting for the heist theme. And also for the vibes that I'm going for. After all, I want the Heist Ahoy! to be an odd, weird, quirky and surreal game. These pics really suite for that purpose like an m on Amen.


The page limitation for the game submitted for the Pocket Quest, is 25 pages. The cover pages included. I have 11 raw pages with out the pictures. So, basically, with the pictures included, I more or less have the needed/allowed page count. But I shall be working on the wordings and writing some text more. 


 At the moment, I feel, the game needs some more guidance text parts. Gotta admit I am pretty great on giving useful guidance as a spoken word. But to write "my wisdom" down and make it as brief as possible ain't my best skill. So, there is some really hard work ahead.


There are also some nice happy times ahead, too. After all, this weekend I'll be seeing a whole lotta cool people on Tampere Kuplii Festival. And if you happen to come to check out the Tampereen Sarjakuvaseura/Sarjari Booth, you might see me there. Like on many years before, I shall be selling Sarjari magazines and Kapteeni Kuolio comic albums there. And other Crazy Fun Greatness.

This pic right here just happens to be here.. got nothing to do with the Tampere Kuplii festival, although there are occasionally very interesting clothing choses, too.


But yeah, I have pretty much said everything needed already so I just say TaTa and Cheer(io)s to all! Check out the pics below, and have fun! See you in festivals and meetings, and say hi to me when you see me... -Krisse-







Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas