Games, games, games...



Hello folks! Tervehdys! Hej på er alla!


Bliaron 2nd Edition

This time around, I'll tell You some game news, because I happen to know about Cool roleplaying games out there, and just because sharing happens to be caring :-) 



The excellent 2nd Edition of the Bliaron roleplaying game has been published! You can get your copy from the DriveThruRpg.com (<- from that link). It is an awwsumly purrfect game in the world of the Magic. I have been one of the play-testers and as You might notice from the pic above, I am mentioned on the Game Testers -list, with my friends. Thank You for the game designers, it was truly our pleasure to test the game!


Liam Thompson from the Purple Crayon Games Studios have been working on making the Sanctions rpg even better.   There is already a published pdf in game publisher's page and on DriveThruRpg, but the version that has whole lotta more meat on the bones, shall be published as printed glossy paper gaming book.


Liam Thompson was, again, more than generous when sending me a draft file of the forthcoming book. Gotta say it's even better than it was earlier. And that's a lot! There's eg. more background material, more rules, and lots and loads of Coolness.



One of the Cool things in the book, is that I shall be on its pages. Thanx for that for the Liam! It truly is a great honor to me. And a big pleasure, too. It's also a nice achievement, before I turn 40. Childhood dreams coming true. I shall be telling, in the near future, more about the game!



Wishing You all happiness, Good Gaming Sessions and Whole lotta Fun for You all Cool people reading and supporting my blog... Wishes, Krisse Tuominen, roleplayer, game moderator, and a 100 % gamer weirdo :-) 


Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas