Going 43, almost there / 43 lähestyen, pian perillä

Soon I shall be 43 years young. Pian olen 43 vuotta nuori. 

I am a rocker and roller. And this is how I stroll and roll around and about 😇😎☝


Whether you like it or not, this is what The Peak Performance looks like.


Today I've been walking a lot. ALSO went training on gym with my team mates. It was fun Fun FUN. 


Yesterday I held my 42+1 birthday bash as an early bird party with my weird birds gang aka my friends. It was totally fun and funny. Few pics from the party, down below. 




Today I have put some badges to my rocker west... 



Keep on rocking peeps and creeps... 

Kommentit

Suosituimmat tekstit viimeisen kuukauden ajalta

Hilipatihippaa!

Tilasin Maitoa, Magiaa, Kokista...

Tracon Hitpoint Afterparty

Blood Butcher with an Axe the Game

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - Definitive Edition peli on meleko pölöjää pelattavvoo

Myllyranta Rockista nauttimassa Lempäälässä

More about my work process in Pocket Quest 2024 jam

MuseoConissa Vapriikissa kävijänä ja kokijana

Yli vuoden verran bloggausta ja joku jopa löysikin blogini!

Kirjallisia inspiraatioita pelisuunnitteluun