Going 43, almost there / 43 lähestyen, pian perillä

Soon I shall be 43 years young. Pian olen 43 vuotta nuori. 

I am a rocker and roller. And this is how I stroll and roll around and about 😇😎☝


Whether you like it or not, this is what The Peak Performance looks like.


Today I've been walking a lot. ALSO went training on gym with my team mates. It was fun Fun FUN. 


Yesterday I held my 42+1 birthday bash as an early bird party with my weird birds gang aka my friends. It was totally fun and funny. Few pics from the party, down below. 




Today I have put some badges to my rocker west... 



Keep on rocking peeps and creeps..

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas