Hellooha, You all nice people!

Good Time Zone to You all wherever you are!

Once again, I am here sitting on my workbench, using my rainbowy keyboard and watching the screen of the laptop sitting on my work desc. I'm doing this all from the comfort of my home cave. Ah, I love the possibilities of a modern life. Using the miracle of the internet, I can make material from home, send it wherever needed, and get it published all across the world. I'm living amazing times.

At Christmas time, I published the latest Take the Edge magazine. The issue is 4.2 to be exact. I also was guaranteed a publishing license for the next three years. So I can keep on publishing PWYW-priced Take the Edge magazine until the last day of 2026. For a reason, I am happy about that. So are the readers and the Over the Edge community.


Now I can proudly tell you all nice people, that the issue 5.25 is now mostly done. It's going the rounds of final fixes, spelling checks, and other minor changes and improvements. It's 47 pages and it will be probably published in February 2024.


Between the covers, there are new people to meet and communicate with, new places to go and do things in, strange anomalies to experience, and rumors to hear. There's also some information and propaganda on the island. On issue 5.25 of Take the Edge magazine, are some humor and jokes for you to enjoy.


By the way, those two colorful on-screen pics above are pictures of two pages that will be published in issue 5.25. Using Al Amarjian terms, I'll say: that the Mover Propaganda and Cut-Up Projects are leaking again. The life on the Edge is sure interesting.


Oh, the good times we are living.

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas