Take the Edge magazine will go on!

Good News!


A few years ago, good people at Atlas Games gave me a license to produce and publish an Over the Edge 3rd edition related PWYW-prized magazine. The license ended on the 31st Dec 2023. I am more than happy to be able to announce that Atlas Games has guaranteed me a license to continue making Take the Edge for the next three years...


So the latest Take the Edge issue isn't going to be the last one! Get Yours, while You can, and if You like it even a tiny bit, give us your 2 cents (tehehe) on it :-) We appreciate Your Overwhelming Generosity! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/465009/Take-the-Edge-fanzine-42--AKA-issue-42


I love Over the Edge, especially the 3rd Edition. And I like making things for the game and people seem to love me making these oddball magazines. It has been an interesting 3 years and it seems that these other 3 are going to be even more interesting. I am feeling lucky. Are You, punk? 👻👅👀

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas