As a game maker, I am against fascism

RPGs Against Fascism

This is a logo that I made (a few years ago) out of the black and white Metal Against Fascism -logo. With this I want to show that to me, the tabletop RPG community shows their support for the battle against Fascism, and the support for the Trans and Queer communities <3 <3 <3


As a game designer, writer, artist and publisher (check out the page of my publishing label https://vitnessiivatnessiijavilosofiaa.blogspot.com/p/coming-through-rpgs.html ), I really want to stand by my words. I am not kidding with this. If you are standing behind the actions and the ideology of well-known right-wing politicians, nazis, etc., I am NOT willing nor wanting to support your games, miniatures, gaming systems, and any other products. I am standing here supporting human rights (YES, TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS), and that means that I show it in my actions. Even if that means I need to pull some products off from market or withdraw myself from certain projects.

LET'S UNITE AND WIN! -Krisse Tuominen.

Kommentit

Suosituimmat tekstit viimeisen kuukauden ajalta

Hilipatihippaa!

Tilasin Maitoa, Magiaa, Kokista...

Tracon Hitpoint Afterparty

Blood Butcher with an Axe the Game

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - Definitive Edition peli on meleko pölöjää pelattavvoo

Myllyranta Rockista nauttimassa Lempäälässä

More about my work process in Pocket Quest 2024 jam

MuseoConissa Vapriikissa kävijänä ja kokijana

Yli vuoden verran bloggausta ja joku jopa löysikin blogini!

Kirjallisia inspiraatioita pelisuunnitteluun