Stuff that I bough on Gamemaster's Day Sale

Dead Age butcher working on Carcass



I like to check out new and interesting roleplaying games and gaming supplements. Especially if it's free or so cheap it's next to nothing. Obviously when it was Game Master's Day Sale on DriveThruRpg, I got a lot free and pay what You want products. I also bought three digifiles on 3,60 euro price. Dead Age is fantasy horror roleplaying game. Dead Age is a race for survival, both living and (un)dead. Good cinematic zombie roleplaying game packed only in 46 pages. Apparently it's not currently available in DriveThruRpg. I'm very lucky to have it. Simple, but yet so interesting game. Payed 30 cents for it, and I really don't regret for it. At all. My friends like it, too.




The Carcass is a 44-paged game of post apocalyptic community. The Carcass is also a gamemasterless roleplaying game. Or story telling game, or story game. What ever You want to call it. And as a GMless story game, it is a scene-framing game. It really focuses on community, community effort and making story a better, together.  The game has quite fresh attitude towards roleplaying games, and storytelling roleplaying games. Like the most story roleplaying games, the players on the Carcass take on roles in the story as well as authors of the game.




Players  make themselves two characters for them to play, and players with the characters, take on the roles of the last members of a dying post-apocalyptic tribe. The leader of the dying tribe is already dead, the community is broken in pieces, and the future is a mystery to all of the tribe members. Every action in the game, advances the story somehow.



What I find interesting on the setting, is that before the game begins, it's decided that all the characters will die, and the death of the characters is inevitable. Players without characters are still involved in the game, but their options for affecting the story are limited.  The End of the story, tho, is not set and its open-ended. Players just continue playing the game, until they feel the narrative has been fully explored. And being a uhm endless story game rpg, is also quite cool, interesting and a bit exeptional.





The Butcher supplement that I bought, on a GM's Day sale from DriveThruRpg, for the Carcass, is a simple 4-paged supplement that brings to a gaming table, a one new character to play in the bloody world of Carcass game. And if the game wasn't enough, uhm, fleshy and bloody and gutsy for your gaming group's, ehem, taste, it surely is now. Quite literally. In the gaming world, not in the playing table. At least I hope, for your sake 💪😎 Because Carcass is story game, this character supplement obviously flesh-outs new gaming questions, actions and decisions to bring more action, drama and difficult decisions to your story session. Totally worth the 30 cents that I payed for it. I recommend it for You, from the bottom of my heart.

I wish You all great gaming sessions and I hope that You tell awesome stories together! Wishes Krisse Tuominen, roleplaying enthusiast from womb until the tomb takes me, story teller basically my whole life and game moderator sice 1986-87 until I take my last breath.

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas