I will be a mart... Sanctions rpg character

I will be a sample charater in the Sanctions rpg




When the printed version of the Sanctions roleplaying game will be published, I will be on its pages. I will be a sample character in the body horror science-fiction roleplaying game, which is produced by  Purple Crayons Games.

Starting 8:09 I shall talk about the game and show some pics... (and sorry for the brainfart, the Purple Caryons Games is located in UK, not in USA)


I am really happy and excited that I will be on the pages of the printed version of the horror game that I already like. This is actually one of my childhood dreams coming true. So, this really means a lot to me. Thanx a lot for the game designer Liam Thompson for putting me in his game.

My partner took the picture that I am in, and Liam Thompson has made the statitics and all the effects on the pictures. Really original, totally Awwsum looking stuff.


That's another example character (above), so I am just one of the many example characters. So to the game designers and to the world, I am just a small part of the bigger picture. But to me, this means a Lot. Even my father got very excited, knowing I shall be a gaming character in a real roleplaying game which shall be published internationally. And I just wanted to give shout out to the game, and keep You, my blog readers, updated on current news on the forthcoming printed version of the Sanctions horror sci-fi roleplaying game. KEEP ON CREATING YOU AMAZING CREATORS! Wishes, Krisse "The Finn" Tuominen, a female powerlifter on day and a gaming sci-fi character by night 😇

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas