Inspirational things for me as a game designer

These things have inspired me in my recent RPG projects

I am usually multi-tasking and there are usually several game tests and developments going on at the same time. Therefore it's impossible to name a single inspiration for my recent RPG project of mine. So, instead of classically naming the one inspirational thing for the latest publication, I'll do this a bit differently.

Here are some inspirations, reasons, and reasonings behind my most recent RPG projects and products. 

* The sheer need for a certain kind of gaming system, character development style, or setting. 

Felt certain things myself and found like-minded people and we have been building the game and its settings around our shared and personal nerds combined... This resulted in several minigames this far and a whole lotta things under the works.

* My stutter, autism, ADD, and dyslexia combined bring a whole lotta weird words and sayings that can become ongoing puns. Or to evolve into game/scenario/entity/setting/adventure ideas and seeds.

* I have a very rich inner world in my head. 

* This game/system/rule/technique/style is seriously outdated/clunky/unnecessarily difficult, so I want to develop something better than that. At least, to me and for our gaming needs in my regular group(s)...

* Dreams.. Nightmares. Experienced dreaming or awake.

* Wanting to try what fun could merge using certain kinds of special dice. Especially experimenting with using different kinds of special dice with certain game rules and techniques.

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas