The, oh, so horrifying feeling

Sometimes, the, oh-so-horrifying Feeling of being alive in human society, takes me over

As disheartening are the experiences of waking up from lucid dreaming and being wildly disorientated after refreshing experiences being a non-human being, there are way more crucifying sensations to go through. 

For example, this ongoing madness of living in a decaying human-shaped body is a much more disheartening and terrifying experience. Most of the time...

Where are my fey wings, the thick armor of my orangutang fur (read as hair in a living body), the dragonflies the size of a sky-high high-rise that buzz to help when needed? Where are the purple skies under the two moons? Who am I in this play of human life? What is my role? What am I supposed to do?

The sheer horror, my friend, sheer horror 

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas