Take the Edge, issue 4.2, is OUT and ABOUT!

JEEEHAAA!


Some things and projects are easy to make and get done almost without any real effort. And then some projects feel like they never ever will be finished. This time, making a Take the Edge issue was a troublesome road to walk on. People getting sick, some folks getting hospitalized, some even dying, very close people dying, a whole lotta going on with Korona, and very hard health issues by Yours Truly. To mention just the obvious ones. The tip of the iceberg. And I am not whining about anything. Just stating how things were. And how the things, much, still are.


I guess, it's time to celebrate now! I am patting myself on the back so hard right now. I am genuinely so relieved and happy that we managed to make this issue. And now You can finally get it and enjoy its cool insides.

This one really was a Wild Ride! Took a few years and a whole lotta trouble to make it done. So, I feel it is safe to say that THIS one is definitely OUT and ABOUT!

Get Yours, while You can, and if You like it even a tiny bit, give us your 2 cents (tehehe) on it :-) We appreciate Your Generosity! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/465009/Take-the-Edge-fanzine-42--AKA-issue-42



Kommentit

Suosituimmat tekstit viimeisen kuukauden ajalta

Hilipatihippaa!

Tilasin Maitoa, Magiaa, Kokista...

Tracon Hitpoint Afterparty

Blood Butcher with an Axe the Game

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - Definitive Edition peli on meleko pölöjää pelattavvoo

Myllyranta Rockista nauttimassa Lempäälässä

More about my work process in Pocket Quest 2024 jam

MuseoConissa Vapriikissa kävijänä ja kokijana

Yli vuoden verran bloggausta ja joku jopa löysikin blogini!

Kirjallisia inspiraatioita pelisuunnitteluun