Good Inclusivity RPG Day

 Hellooha Everyone!

I want to wish You all a Great and Good RPG Inclusivity Day! 

Because I don't wanna start unnecessary flame wars on forums, groups, etc., I just simply state it on my personal blog. No, I will not be celebrating a person who was openly racist, openly sexist, and who ripped off his mates, colleagues et al. Plus he lied on his role as a sole maker of the D & D. 

Late Dave Arneson. Rest in Peace. 

I have better "Gods" of RPG history to celebrate. I take my hats off to the one and only, dead and gone but never forgotten, Dave Arneson. The person who actually presented (t)his new way of gaming to the Gygax. With the base ideas of classic RPGs: the storytelling, medieval fantasy, the dungeon master, and the dungeons. The elements that exist on numerous RPGs even on now days. 

PAULI KIDD IS SOOO AWESOME

I also want to celebrate very Cool and hot Pauli Kidd who is much alive. And very sparkly, too. She has done remarkable work in the field of lore and game making as an RPG designer and writer. AND She actually continues her career as a published RPG DESIGNER. She also is openly transgender and a Great Persona who actively promotes inclusivity in and out of the RPG scene. 

There is also an endless list of other Important RPG persons. But I wanted to use this exact day to lift up two persons who somehow are, way too often forgotten left out, in history texts. But because we all can write and make history, I want to assure that my pen scribbles words of gratitude for the great masters of inclusive RPG writers. Thank You all! Without You I would be Soo much less. ❤️❤️❤️

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas