Vuonna 2020 täytän 40 v / On Year 2020 AD I shall turn 40 years

Tervehdys rakas lukijani! Tänä vuonna minä täytän 40 vuotta syksyllä. On se vain jännää ja hieman hämmentävääkin.
GREETINGS MY READER! This year I shall turn 40, on Fall! It's exciting and a bit confusing, too! 




Above there's a video that I livestreamed on the friday evening. Played some heavy, metal, rock and industrial music on the livestream (copyright free stuff), showed whole lotta roleplaying-stuff and WIP miniatures, too. Had cuite  a lot comments on the chat. Had fun. YEYE!
Yllä video jonka stiimasin perjantai-iltana. Soitin hevimusiikkia, metallia, rovkia ja industriaalimusiikkia (teostovapaata mussiikkia), ja näytin paljon roolipeli- ja miniatyyrimateriaalia. Sain aikas palajon kommentteja livestreamin chatissa. Oli hauskaa, jei!

Yes, this is a recent foto of me. I am 39 years old and I'll be 40 years old in FALL of 2020.
Tuore kuva minusta. Olen 39-vuotias ja täytän syksyllä 2020, 40 vuotta.

Belove there's co-op video with the DICEY. We had a blast on his LIVESTREAM. Sooo fun to talk about miniatures, painting and TURBO NEGRO <3 Alla yhteistyövideo DICEYn kanssa. Oli erittäin hersyvän hauskaa livestreamailla. Todella hauskaa jutella miniatyyreistä, maalaamisesta ja Turbo Negrosta..



I may not be as young as I used to be, but I am going strong! I think that I am blessed by awesome people and that Feels Good. En ole ehkä yhtä nuori kuin aiemmin, mutta meno on vahvaa! Olen siunattu ihanilla ihmisillä ja se tuntuu Hyvältä. CHEEEEEERS PEEPS! NÄKYILEMISIIN! T. KRISSE TUOMINEN.

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas