Hop in! I've got myself a hot new Time-Machine!

...bzzz.... buzzzz.....buzzzzzzzzzzz.... buzzing.... buzz buzzz buzzzzzzzzz....

This pic was taken in the year 2016... when I was 36 years old. So basically 20 years later :-) But I am looking surprisingly the same as I was looking in the years 1996 and 1997 when I was 16 years young. And because corridors, stairs, and buildings can act as vehicles of Time Travelling, I felt a strong need to use this pic right here, right now.

Let's go for a Time-Machine swoop... buzzzzzz.... GOOOOOO!

What were you doing on a Saturday night when you were 16 years old...?

Home studying, writing songs, drawing, using a computer, taking photos, occasionally going to the gig to watch a band or bands, and on even rarer occasions, going to the gig venue to play my own show with my own band(s)... and hiking, swimming, riding a bike, roving a roving boat, writing for fanzines and magazines, making my own fanzines, trading c-cassettes and or magazines, maybe seeing some other misfits... playing roleplaying games, board games or computer games.... reading whole lotta science fiction and horror.... AND OF COURSE, for very obvious reasons: resting, and at least trying to, SLEEP....

And I also know, what I did Last Sum Saturday!

Anna and I posed for my posing idea, Lex took the pic, and I photo-touched it, twerked, and twisted it... and now it looks like it crawled out of the long-lost arcade gaming machine from the mid-nineties... 

Wishing You all an Awesome Time-Travel Trip!

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas