Life after Tracon 2023

Surprise surprise, there's life after Tracon, too!

It's been pretty precisely a couple of weeks after the Tracon 2023 took place. And I have to say, this year the con felt somehow really special! Went there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Helped One to make new friends and to get into the awesome boffer battle. Went every day to the buhurt tent, and watched a lot of shows on Live! stage. Took a whole lot of pictures. Posed in many. Saw a lot of friends, colleagues, and new faces, too. For an odd reason, I've been reserving cosplay, roleplay, and RPG books from Pirkanmaa area libraries, as depicted in the picture down below. By the way, I spotted quite many Resident Evil, Diablo, and Silent Hill characters in Tracon 2023. Spotted also both Tex Willer and the famous lonesome cowboy Lucky Luke!


For another "odd" reason, I've been getting pics of me and my friends in Tracon, and also spotting us from official www.conikuvat.fi pictures. One great example of that is in 👇below. Gotta say that I really enjoyed the Everfrost gig. It was nice to hear their cool renditions of Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and other cool anime tunes.

The Hardcore heavy fans listening very concentrated to the soundcheck of EVERFROST band. The original picture by Vikiro. The almost magical photo touching Yours Truly.

Gotta tell you awesome blog readers that I will be with a press pass in Tracon Hitpoint in November. So, for very apparent reasons, You will see a lot of cool material from me, about the Tracon Hitpoint convention. I am also (with a little help from my friends and other cool people) arranging an after-party event for the Tracon Hitpoint weekend. And I am really happy that I am allowed and able to do that.

Seeing You in Conventions and Festivals!

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas