Hello folks!

Good day to everyone!

Yesterday was a bit too long and way too full of unexpected things, unnecessary contacts, and too much to do for someone who still is on sick leave. Apparently, I've managed to do (and be so) many things, even though I'm still feeling quite a lot under the weather. Which totally has its sides. I really had to (and have to) remind folks that I can do and make things, but it will take more time and the end results just can't be as cool as normal. Especially not done well so fast...

Today I feel very peachy fresh and perky :-)

Also, you fine folks out there, I am working on more than three different happenings. I am arranging and promoting a two-day After Party happening on Saturday the 4th and on Sunday the 5th of November. The party happening is an official After Party for the Tracon Hitpoint festival.  I am organizing, eg. a Wamppuuvi-mini-freeform-larp, a costume party, and a costume competition with prizes. At the same time, I am preparing making, and performing three live sets in two days (two electric sets and one acoustic) as my Comeback for Krisse Sydän (my artist name). 

For my taste, I've had way too much screentime on dull and mundane things, and not eg. for gaming in the post-apocalyptic wilderness...

Also whole lot of communication between me, the helpers, the restaurant, Uruk-hai Lexi and Anna, and the organizer and press/PR worker of the Tracon Hitpoint festival. Also doing PR, making PR texts, writing blog entries about the happening... Making pr flyers and posters and spreading those to people and on social media. Also designing and making the party look for a private booth and organizing things so Lex can have his Uruk-hai booth for his meet n greet and Q n A. And doing this all, and so many other things, using Finnish, English, Swedish, and even German. Soon probably in Chthonian, elvish, and Klingon. Because I have to do something the free talk, fun, and play will happen in the private booth at the party. Also making timetables and other nice and necessary things.

Right now the latest version of the flyer/poster that I've made is in low-fi retro style.. 

And that is just for the one two-day event. Obviously, there are a whole lot of other things happening, too, but you already get the picture. Right? In a nutshell: I have lots and lots to do for that. To top that I am arranging also an, luckily a smaller, on the 9th day of November. I will be making a program that I want to be part of the Gaming Week (Peliviikko 6th-9th Nov.).

This wamppuuvi (an ancient elder and demented wampur [similar to a vampire]) will be also taking part in the Wamppuuvi mini-freeform-LARP in the LateGame cabinet during the evening...

Gotta add that there's "maybe going to be" also a small get-together with nice folks on Friday the 13th for obvious reasons. After all, my lucky number is 13, and one of the luckiest days of the year for me usually is Friday the 13th. Also, the movie franchise kicks ass. A lot. And guess who is arranging, that, too? Yup, Lucky me.

Friday the 13th will have some private and small parteeeeee for me and my mates

At the same time, I am middle of negotiating some deals in these and other projects in which I'm highly involved.  Also, I haven't quit doing my work as a freelancer who works as a personal trainer, comic book artist, RPG writer, artist, and designer. And now I am whirling these many balls as much as I can, on my sick leave. Even after the sick leave, my doctors have ordered restrictions, which means, that in December I still need to avoid stressing, working, and working out. So, I am not feeling okay. I am not ok for a very long time. And as You can may know, trying to get back to normal life in January, will not be an easy thing to do. It is one of the coldest and darkest times of the year in Finland.


I am not complaining or whining. Quite the contrary. I really like to do these things. I love to be able to be part of the RPG, powerlifting, and comic book scenes. It is simply wonderful. I enjoy this all. But apparently, I really needed to state the obvious, because I honestly need You nice people to get it. I am not at my best time and place in my life physically, mentally, or with my not-so-high energy levels. 

Some Lizard Wizard disco madness will be, or so the rumors say, held on the 5th of November in LateGame. Organized by Yours Truly.

So, like I am giving you some rope and being as nice as possible to You, I really need to get the same myself from people, too. I need nice words. I need encouragement. I need help more than usual. I need a good laugh with nice people. So I will be able to make as cool and nice events as I can. Which is very cool and nice 👻👸💀💃 But I really need some love, laughter, patience, and a little help from my friends and things like that. Thanx 💕💖💗💘

C U in Parties!

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas