I wish you all a happy spring time

Happy Spring Time for all!

Me happy happy joy joying in TAMPERE KUPLII Festival 2022 last weekend

It is spring. Or SPRING-time'ish. Sun is showing itself here and there. Snow and ice is melting. Going outside isn't a very lengthy process of covering yourself with many warm layers.  It is just a quick process of putting a couple of warmish layers. YESH!

I do not know, is it spring or what, but I feel alright most of the time. Not super good or totally well, but pretty ok, most of the time. And that's a lot for a miserable chronically depressed monkey like me. Trust me. It is.

At Tampere Kuplii 2022 Comic Book Festival last sunday

And I am having fun in the gym, fun at home, fun walking outside, and fun with friends and family. It is nice. Check out my video (above!) where I am all giggles and sweat. 


HAVE FUN!

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas