Army of Two and the Fellowship of the Frog

 Gaming and reading

On last week's Friday, my lovely friendly friend Marju brought me some games to check out. I selected a few for my amusement and I shall pay them later. One of the well-kept 2nd hand games is the Army of Two. Pictured down below.

Earlier I toyed for a while with its demo and it amused me a bit. The full version amused me even more. Even the tutorial part of the full game amuses me a LOT. This surely is a whole lot of fun. Kinda dumb and twisted, but fun for sure.

Edgar Wallace has written lots of truckloads of adventure/crime/thriller/suspense/adventure books. There's quite a lot of material published in Finnish. The Fellowship of the Frog was published as Sammakon salaperäinen seura in Finland. The book I got from the library is a 2nd print and the print year is 1958. It is a very cathing thriller and detective adventure book with amazing many twists and turns. It is also witty and funny. There's some drama, melancholy, and sadness, too. So, yes, very Great read.


Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas