AtomKraft and other Greatness

Listening to heavy metal, hard rock, black metal, and other greatness

ATOMKRAFT ROCK NON STOP

What is the Atom Kraft, You may ask. Well, Lex Karrilla shall tell us about it. "Great band from Venom Inc. singer Tony Dolan, I have done that release back in 2011, and this CD is limited to 1000 copies... very proud of it!! Hulkhoff played guitar on it and Cherisse Osei (Simple Minds) drums - check her out on insta", says Lex.  


And I'll say it's a great publication of old-school heavy, metal, and hard rock. The package looks great, and the video (included on the CD, and directed by Lex Karrila) is both groovy and fun. The music kicks ass with its groovy beats and catchy riffs. Especially the title song, called The Cold Sweat, is a great piece of a song. 







This is very solid g(r)ay-mess

Lex says: "I did this project together with Bart Piette from Dead Man's Hill, cover artwork by @one.two.chrrz".

To me, Solid Grey is a beautifully weird oddball soup poured into the ear canal of the listener. If you like bands like Devo, Warsaw, Happy Mondays, Echo & the Bunny Men, New Order, Dead or Alive, Bauhaus, and alike, this might be your bite of a deliciously crunchy pizza, too. On the other hand, if you like things to be clear, and precise, not bugging on your nerves or yanking your chains, this record definitely is not meant for your ears to hear.

Valar / Uruk-hai


Before, getting this record from Lex Karrila, I was more familiar with Valar than Uuk-hai. Now I've learned that I still dig the Valar side of this product, but I really love the side of Uruk-hai even more. It is more detailed and more layered, and the production level is overall better than on Valar. Both are quite a lot on the low fidelity side, but Uruk-hai is well-done low-fi. Atmospheric, noisy, ambient, brutal, black metal. Just the way I like it. 

Uruk-hai


Once again, I let Lex Karrila to tell about the product: "2nd 'best of' album from 2016, the front cover drawing was done by @rutasilders_art ✍️🏻". And I just simply say: "Ahh". I happen to love this A LOT 💕❤️ Record full of chaos, noise, sadness, madness, anger, despair, brutal death metal, and even more brutal black metal. So much to love. ❤️

I wish you great listening sessions!

Kommentit

Suosituimpia blogeja (blogin koko ajalta)

Aappena päätti kisavuotensa komiasti Bullfarmilla!!!!

The World's First-Ever Take the Edge is out NOW!

Cyberpunk movies to inspire your genre gaming (plus some gaming stuff, too!)

Kotona leppäämässä tuaas