Haa! Se on 42 + 4 eli 46! Tänään torstaina 3.9.2026 minä täytin 46 vuotta. Onhan tämäkin ikä. Kiitoksia kaikille lukuisille toivottelijoille! Ja kaikille joitten kanssa olen juhlinut ja tulen juhlimaan. Ootte työ vuaan parrautta! T. Krisse Tuominen, 46 v.
Sanoissa on maagista voimaa "Mulla on Maito-Magic. Seuraavaksi ajattelin ostaa kokista", kuuli armas rakas haniseni, minun sanoneeni. Tämä mainio väärinkuulema liittyi hetkeen, jolloin mutisin siitä, että nyt kun on Might & Magic -kokoelma halvalla, niin ajattelin ostaa sen GOGista. GOG siis on Good Old Games (GOG.com). Niinhän siinä sitten kävi, että M&M-kokoelma tuli GOGista hankituksi. Maito-Magiciakin on tullut harrastettua, sillä riisimaitojuoma on kyllä maagisen hyvää. Kokista eli kolajuomiakin on tullut ostettua ja juotua. Sanoissa oli taas ympäröivää maailmaa muokannutta mahtia. Tykkeen roolipelillisistä seikkailupeleistä ja seikkailullisista roolipeleistä. Tämä näkyy digiroolipeliostoksissani. Alla (kuten myös yllä) on kuvia GOG-ostoksistani kevään, kesän ja syksyn ajalta. Olen halunnut tukea palvelua, joka pitää yllä kohtuuhintaista kokoelmaa vanhoista, klassisista ja uusistakin peleistä! Saatavilla on myös pysyvästi sekä määräajallisesti ilmaisia pelejä. ...
Hello You game makers, game readers, game jammers and gamers! In my earlier blog post , I told you about the Pocket Quest jam, and shared some real material I used to sketch the mainframe of my game. This time I shall be sharing more material on the progress of making a game for the jam. When I made the first sketch of the important parts of the island and the town, it was a major moment. The moment that broke the barriers and let me open my mind to creative mind-storming. This kind of mind mapping and listing of things, helps me to think better about the things I am making. What are the important elements? Is there something missing? Is there something too much? Usually thinking of the main places and the most important faces, helps me to get my engine whirring. Oftentimes, at that point, I don't think the wording or are the ideas worth it, I just list usable things. Things that feel and sound right. Right for the atmosphere. And that is what I shared in the earlier b...
Tracon Hitpoint Afterparty LateGamessa kaksi mahtavaa iltaa HUOM! Päivitetty aikataulu. Sunnuntai onkin nyt klo 18-22. Eli alkaa pari tuntia aiemmin, päättyen yhden tunnin aiemmin kuin alunperin. Tracon Hitpointin jatkot LATEGAMEssa la 4. 20 -02 Ja su 5.11 . KLO 18-22. 💥 La + su : Alakerran pelikabinetissa asu- ja cosplay-kilpailuja, joihin palkinnot tarjoaa Sarjari ja Lukulaari. L a 4. 20 -02 SAMAAN AIKAAN HITPOINT AFTERPARTYjen kanssa LateGamessa on talon omat, Metkusen kanssa yhteistyössä tehdyt, oikein eeppiset Halloween - juhlat, joissa MYÖS naamiaisKILPAILUT palkintoineen, jotka tarjoaa Metkunen. Kts. Allaolevasta lisää, ja sen alta Afterpartyjen ohjelmasta infoa paljon lisää. ⭐️ La : Eeppisen tunnelmallinen Wamppuuvi-mini-freeform-LARP Alakerran pelikabinetissa KLO 20-21. (huom! Ennakkoilmoittautuminen laskiurpoapina@gmail.com osoitteeseen) ⭐️ La : Tähtivieraina Uruk-Hai, Anna K Powerlifter ja Krisse Sydän. Meet & Greet, Q&A,...
Blood Butcher with an Axe The name is an omen, they say. And in this case, it truly is. It has a catchy title with an obvious reference to certain B-movie franchise movies. You can play it in your browser. It's nicely retro with not-so-many-bits graphics, with an original look and feel to it. So it was an obvious catch for me. I just had to play it. With its bit of irritating bugs and everything, I really dig this game. It's pretty immersive and it has real suspense with a hint of humor in it. The experience of playing the game was interesting, funny, weird, spooky, and exciting. Laughed and yelled while playing, so that pretty much tells it how catching game this is. Check out the game on itch.io. The address is https://rubel.itch.io/blood-butcher-with-an-axe Big thanks to the game maker, for sharing their game with us horror game enthusiasts...
PEG and RBG are rotten apples in a tabletop gaming industry! WAVING MY HAT AS A Good Bye and SoLong to PEG, SWAG, HENSLEY, Red Box Games, and other neo-nazi loving fear- and hatemongers! I will not be playing or doing business with you! Off you go, Bye Bye! Recently I published this about my morals as a published RPG designer and as a publisher of TTRPG games. And I've been active on the topic on social media. But I'll share something also here. In my Blog. For obvious reasons, because all folks don't use social media. Plus, I want to be public and open with my antiques as a publisher and as a published freelance RPG artist. RBG outing themselves as right-winger neo-nazis... As You can see above, Red Box Games hug openly nazism, far-righ-wingers. And not just that, they want to paint themselves as one. So, ok, I believe you out there. I trust when you say you are far-right neo-nazis. And you tell leftist to f off. Okey dokey, have fun, but do it with out me! I am gladly N...
Yours Tuly, a devoted modern cyberpunker and nomad orangutang queen with a electric ride AAAAAWWSUM cyberpunk &/ wasteland themed miniatures to bring the rite atmosh to your gaming table We are truly living the times of cyberpunk... You would never ever guess that on the national Cyberpunk 2020 day (20.02.2020 #cyberpunkday2020fin ), I would write about cyberpunk?! But did ya guess, that I shall not write about the famous Cyberpunk rpg that I have wrote about, cuite a lot earlier? Maybe, maybe not. Don't really care, but I shall most kindly inform that this time the theme for the article You are currently reading, is miniatures and games of cyberpunk & wasteland themes. ☝ Airfix Afrika Korps' leader is into kinky stuff... work in progress model that I have re-sculpted with hobbyknife and put some rubber on it... because he is now a kinky nomad on cyberpunk wastelands 😎 Because I love to modify, alter, restructure, repurpose, amend, etc. and scra...
Role-playing and board game products I want to show to You Recently I bought myself, on a Women's Day sale, few roleplaying books and two board games that have some roleplaying elements on them. Got the games on last week. Have opened the board game boxes and been reading those books. And I'm happy about the products that I bought. I already had the The No-Prep Gamemaster book as a digi-file and therefore already read the book and knew what I was getting, when purchasing the physical book. I totally enjoyed reading the printed book, too. It is always nicer to have the book on hand and to be able to make markings on the book. Handwritten markings. With underlining and writing my sidenotes on the book, I learn pretty fast, compared to just reading the book and not writing on it and not taking any notes. By writing sidenotes and underlining the text, I get things really stick to my brain, with almost no effort. I can recommend the No-Prep Gam...
I totally liked the original Cyberpunk -The Roleplaying game of the dark future , originally published in 1988 and set in the year 2013. I really fell in love with the 2nd edition of the Cyberpunk game which was titled Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 . and it was first released as a box set, in 1990. The revisited 2nd edition was released in 1991, and it is is even more excellent game, and it was also released as a totally awesome finnish edition. I have to admit that I really enjoy the most of all of these different Cyberpunk 2020 editions, the Cyberpunk 2020 version 2.01 , which first saw light in 1993. And the 2013 & 2014 and printings after that are just practically the 1993 gaming book with a bit different cover. Because I haven't ever owned a single own copy of the gaming book, so recently, I went and got my copy from Fantasiapelit in Tampere. I have had whole lotta adventures, supplements, Data Screen , etc. in various langu...
Kappas keppas vuaan ja jiihaa und jeehaa! Värikäs on blogi, sen kieli ja sen bloggaaja... On se jännää kuinka blogini on tavoittanut hämmentävän palajon kansaa luokseen. Olen pitänyt tätä kuntoilu- ja urheilublogiani vasta reippaan vuoden verran ja reippaan reilut yli 25 000 immeistä, elläintä ja immeiselläintä on löytänynnä blögäleksieni parriin! Jep jep ja aika mahtavaa, vaekka ihan ite niin sanonkin! Kinky-lesbo-seksivä pervoluolas.... vaiko sittenkin ihan vuaan arkisesti KP GYMillä Turussavarustevoimanostoon siirtymävaihees oleva ent. raakanostaja ja varusteisiin kirjaimellisesti auttava koutsindeeros Anna Khudayarov... Vuoden aikana olen mm. treenannut kädenvääntöä, voimanais-urheilulajeja, otevoimailua, painonnostoliikkeitä, voimanostoa, nk. sotilaspenkkipunnnerrusta eli voimapunnerrusta, ja esim. juossut useamman cooperin, jumpannut paljon ja monipuolisesti, pyöräillyt ja vielä enemmän kävellyt, hölkännyt ja lenkkeillyt, urheillut voimanaisurheilussa, otevoimailu...
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti